- Download WindowSDK7.0 (we found compatibility issues with 7.1 ) through this link http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=3138
- Run CMD Shell command line tool of SDK 7.0 which provide x64 compiling tool for build.
- In shell change directory to QT folder (i.e. c:/Qt/4.8.3) which have configure.exe.
- You should keep 32 bit bin separate than 64 bit, to do that write
- If you go for build each module that is default option it will take long time (as it took around 20 hours) it is better to exclude modules that will not be used by your application. For excluding some module that will not useful for you can run like
-no-audio-backend -no-phonon -no-phonon-backend -no-declarative -mp -nomake examples
-nomake demos -nomake docs
here nomakes will not build and build process will take less time (3-4 hours)
(courtesy : http://docs.mitk.org/2013.03/BuildInstructionsPage.html).
- For more configuration option refer http://doc.qt.digia.com/4.7/configure-options.html .
- When configuration done run command nmake
- After that run command nmake install
These steps are generalized any doubt/suggestions are most Welcome.